Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Survived A Whole Month Back At Work!

Time flies! I can't believe that I completed a whole month of work! I am an old pro now! These were the highlights of a working stiff this past week:

  • I was asked to utilize my other skill...(Photography). It is always a great joy when I get to break out my camera! I was asked to take photos of my co-workers for a booklet that the agency is producing which introduces all of the employees. I had fun! It was like an episode of Americas Next Top Model for some who enjoy photgraphs being taken and for others it was like taking their mug shot...but they were all good natured about the whole thing! The end results were good and there were many compliments, people commenting that they liked their photos!...and I even had a few people asking what my fees are interested in booking me for future photo sessions! I am not sure that that is a route I want to go down...I prefer to take photos of things I enjoy and then making art with them...but we will see.
  • I took a Resume Writing Workshop to update my Resume and I have one of the Counsellors reviewing my new Resume. I was surprised at how after only 3 meetings with me, she decided that my new Resume does not have enough Pizzazz! She stated that I am far too funky and unique and that I stand out in a crowd and that my Resume needs to do that as well! I think that I will take that as a compliment...but I still find it funny that even when I try to belnd it, I still somehow manage to be dubbed the Funky one!

No comments:

Post a Comment